Capital City Cranes’ mission is to be a leader in service and maintenance in the Alberta region. From preventative maintenance to unexpected break downs our team of experienced technicians will always be there to keep your operation running smoothly.
Safe work is our number one goal
Everyone on our team is trained in AWP, Fall Arrest, First Aid and WHIMIS, as well as many other site specific training requirements. We are committed to continuously improving our safety program. Employees at every level are responsible and accountable for the companies health and safety performance. Active participation by everyone, everyday, in every job, at every level is necessary for the safety excellence this company strides towards.
What we bring to the table
By providing top quality service and products to our customers we are able to keep your operation running smoothly:
- Quick response time for break-down call outs as well as 24hr on-call services.
- Experienced Service Technicians with required 10,000hrs overhead crane experience to safely provide you with all your repair and maintenance needs.
- Inspection Services cover all the electrical and mechanical components on your cranes.
- Maintenance and Repair Services for all major brands of overhead cranes, jib chain hoists, monorail systems, manual chain hoists and lever blocks.
- Engineering Services for all your overhead crane requirements.
- Modernization Services for improving operational performance to meet changing production demands and reduce maintenance costs.
- Customer Convenient PM Schedules on high production cranes to eliminate unnecessary down time.
- Site Specific Quotes provided for annual or semi-annual inspections at request.